The Little Girl Who Is Very Good At Spells But Who Can’t Spell Well!
This is a magical story of a little girl called Kitty who is very good at casting spells but she is really rubbish at spelling…..Isn’t it funny how the word used to describe not being able to spell well, is in itself very difficult to spell? In this book, Kitty goes on a magnificent journey of self-discovery and with a bit of help from some very special friends, they begin to explore what it is that makes each of them unique.
If you’d like a special message to your child, add the child’s name below and add the message that you’d like the characters in the book to send. Please keep the message brief. Examples below:-
- Well Done – with love from Kitty x
- Happy Birthday – with love from Kitty x
- Happy Christmas – with love from Kitty) x
- 8”x 10” 20.32 x 25.4 cm (0.5cm thick)
- 42 pages with illustrations
- Age range: 5-9
- May help those who are dyslexic